Volkert’s greatest resource is its people. As an employee-owned company, our goal is for all of our associates to enjoy a sense of security and well-being. Our benefits package is comprehensive and competitive, focusing on health, wellness, savings, and retirement.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – Volkert is employee-owned!
- 401(K) – Employee and employer contributions to retirement savings.
- Flexible Spending Plan – Pre-tax savings for health and child care expenses.
- Life Insurance – Employer-provided life insurance.
- Long-Term Disability – Long-term disability insurance.
- Group Health Insurance – Discounted group rates and payroll-deducted, pre-tax premiums.
- Optional Benefits – Volkert’s optional benefit package includes dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance.
- Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave – Leave time for wellness and well-being.
Volkert is committed to the professional development of our associates. We actively encourage employees to enhance their professional profiles through continued education, additional certifications, and professional registrations.
In a given year, Volkert associates participate in hundreds of classes totaling thousands of hours of training, both internal and external. These classes add new skill sets, confer new credentials, and fulfill professional requirements. Our professionals are also encouraged to expand their registrations and licenses into the many states and regions that we serve.
For associates who pursue career development, our corporate structure offers clear paths of opportunity to everyone from engineering interns to project managers and beyond.