Bridge CAD Technician Designer
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Utilize a CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings
- Utilizing theoretical and practical design knowledge to aid in the plan preparation for new bridge designs
- Bridge replacements and bridge rehabilitation projects
- Work closely with engineers and other designers to ensure coordinated design systems
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings
The selected candidate is expected to have a minimum of 3 years of experience related to the development and preparation of preliminary and final bridge engineering plans.
- Associates or technical school degree or equivalent
- Experience with LADOTD and local agencies
- Experience with PS&E development with highway bridge design
- Proficiency with Microstation or related software
- Experience in Geopak and or InRoads is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Must have the ability to immediately work in the United States on a full time permanent basis
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. E-mail resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: Bridge CAD Technician Designer — Baton Rouge, LA.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.