Bridge CAD Technician
Depending on assignment, duties may include, but are not limited, to the following:
The Bridge CAD Technician will be to utilize a CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings, utilizing theoretical and practical design knowledge to aid in the plan preparation for new bridge designs, bridge replacements and bridge rehabilitation projects.
Work closely with engineers and other designers to ensure coordinated design systems, and compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience related to the development and preparation of preliminary and final bridge engineering plans (preferred)
- Associates or technical school degree or equivalent
- Experience with ALDOT and local agencies
- Experience with PS&E development with highway bridge design
- Proficiency with Microstation or related software
- Experience in Geopak and or Inroads is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Must have the ability to immediately work in the United States on a full time permanent basis
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. E-mail resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: Bridge CAD Technician — Mobile, AL.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.