Bridge Inspector Team Leader
Volkert has an immediate opening for a Bridge Inspector Team Leader in our Northern VA office. The successful candidate will have experience in conducting field inspections and preparing inspection reports. Candidates should possess a strong working knowledge of NBIS and have advanced writing and communication skills.
- NHI Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges course with Refresher Training within the last 5 years.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in bridge inspections with a min. of 1 year service as a qualified NBIS Team Leader.
- 50% Local In-State Travel required.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- NHI Fracture Critical Inspection Techniques for Steel Bridges and Inspection and Maintenance of Ancillary Highway Structures Courses preferred but not required.
- EIT or P.E. license preferred but not required.
Does this opportunity sound right for you? If so, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Bridge Inspector Team Leader”
Volkert, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.