This position includes working within a team environment to complete civil engineering and surveying deliverables for clients throughout the Midwest. Tasks will include the development of drawings for exhibits, plats, plans and construction documents for engineering and surveying project managers.
- Produce deliverable documents according to Volkert CAD standards.
- Proficient in Microstation or AutoCAD.
- Perform technical CAD related tasks with direction from the project manager and based upon rough sketches, notes, example sets and plan markups.
- Strong attention to detail while incorporating comments from project managers.
- Perform quality control on all document produced.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensures compliance with company safety regulations.
- 2-5 years of drafting experience
- Proficient in Mathematics
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation and willingness to learn and to advance
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Safety oriented
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. Email Resume and additional information to email@example.com with the subject line: CAD Technician – Collinsville, IL.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.