Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Volkert, Inc. is seeking candidates for a CAD Technician in our Baton Rouge, LA office. Must be dependable with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet deadlines and provide high quality work.
- Utilize a CAD workstation to prepare engineering drawings
- Utilize theoretical and practical design knowledge to aid in the plan preparation
- Work closely with engineers and other designers to ensure coordinated design systems
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings
The selected candidate is expected to have a minimum of 3 years of experience related to the development and preparation of civil engineering plans.
- Associates or technical school degree or equivalent or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with LADOTD and local agencies.
- Proficiency with Microstation or related software.
- Experience in Geopak and or InRoads is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment.
- Must have the ability to immediately work in the United States on a full time permanent basis
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. E-mail resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: CAD Technician — Baton Rouge, LA.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.