Entry level Inspector needed for active roadway, bridge, and utility construction projects in the Chattanooga area. Nights and/or weekends are required. Roadway or Bridge Construction inspection experience preferred. Position requires working outside year round.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Computer literate Microsoft Office (Site Manager & Primavera is a plus)
- Communication skills
- Mathematical proficiency
- Ability to read and interpret plans and construction documents
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety
- ACI Concrete testing, TDEC EPSC Level 1
- TDOT inspection certifications preferred
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. E-mail resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Construction Inspector — Chattanooga, TN.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.