Volkert is seeking a New Grad. Engineer – Transportation in our Orlando, FL office!
1 person – 0-3 years – Engineer Intern or Engineering Technician
The ideal candidate will assist assigned department by performing basic engineering-related tasks including research, development, design and delivery on assigned project(s).
- Contributes to the preparation or modification of reports, plans and designs for projects.
- Assists in the preparation of project quantity and cost estimates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of data and preparation of satisfactory designs
- Perform design calculations and conduct investigative analyses toward completion of assigned design tasks, and direct preparation of design specifications
- Perform quantity estimates, detailing and check calculations and drawings
- Organize scheduling of specific tasks and assignments
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering by May 2019
- Transportation concentration
- Previous internship/co-op experience
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. Email Resume and salary requirements to HR@Volkert.com with the subject line: Engineer Intern — Orlando, FL.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.