Volkert seeks an Engineering Intern in our Atlanta, GA office. Position to perform the routine aspects of assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Projects may include roadway projects, utility design, drainage and civil/site design. Must be dependable with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team to meet deadlines and provide high quality work.
- Entry-level position involved in the application of engineering fundamentals.
- This is a developmental position in which the applicant learns to apply theoretical knowledge to practical application.
- Assist the Project Manager in the development and design of projects which consist of the plans, specifications and estimates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited engineering program.
- 0 – 4 years’ experience.
- EI Certification required.
- Familiarity with Microstation preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to immediately work in the United States on a full time permanent basis.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. E-mail resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: Engineering Intern — Atlanta, GA.
Volkert, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.