Highway CAD Technician/Designer
- Electronically draft engineering drawings, utilizing theoretical and practical design knowledge to aid in plans preparation for bridge and roadway projects
- Work closely with engineers and other designers to ensure coordinated design systems
- Compile data and perform dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings and the determination of engineering quantities
- A minimum of 4 years of experience related to the development and preparation of bridge and/or roadway plans.
- Associates or technical school degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in algebraic and geometrical calculations
- Experience with state transportation agencies or municipalities
- Proficiency with Microstation (V8i) or related software
- Experience with Geopak and/or InRoads is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. Email Resume and salary requirements to HR@volkert.com with the subject line: Highway CAD Technician/Designer — Rockwall, TX.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.