IT Support Specialist – CAD
The person in this role will provide Global CAD user support and training for CAD functions including Drafting/Design. He/she will also provide support for Microstation, InRoads, GeoPak, AutoCAD, ProjectWise and other design and analysis programs that are used in the engineering field.
- Provide on-demand CAD User support for drafting and design.
- Develop and implement corporate and client’s CAD Standards.
- Provide ongoing update training for CAD users globally.
- Implementation/adjustment of tools and processes to improve CAD user productivity and quality.
- Support of ProjectWise including managing users’ accounts, project setup, document permissions, and maintaining corporate/client standards.
- Minimum of a 2-year degree.
- 2+ years’ experience as CAD Designer/Technician or in a CAD Support Position.
- Ability to travel to other offices with periodic overnight travel.
- Must have excellent communication skills and easy to work with in team environment.
- Must be self-motivated and eager to find solutions to issues or challenges on a global level.
- Ability to complete objectives and tasks within goal perimeters and deadlines.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. E-mail resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: IT Support Specialist (CAD) — Mobile, AL.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.