Level 2 Construction Inspector
Inspector needed for active roadway, bridge, and utility construction projects in the Chattanooga area. 5 years of roadway or bridge construction inspection experience. Knowledge of TDOT inspection, sampling, and testing procedures is preferred. Responsibilities will include construction inspection, materials testing, and daily reporting of project activities. Position requires working outside year round with nights and/or weekends required.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Computer literate Microsoft Office (Site Manager & Primavera is a plus)
- Ability to read and interpret plans and construction documents.
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety
- ACI Concrete testing, TDEC EPSC Level 1.
- TDOT inspection certifications preferred
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. E-mail resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Level 2 Construction Inspector — Chattanooga, TN.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.