NACE Certified Cathodic Protection I (CP) Inspector
Volkert seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our West Central Region Team as a NACE Certified Cathodic Protection I (CP) Inspector. This is geographically flexible located position. The successful candidate will perform such duties as: collect and analyze corrosion control data; assure accordance with all regulations in support of DOT, Environmental, Safety, and Regulatory compliance; maintain all equipment utilized for the application of cathodic protection; perform cathodic protection interference testing.
- Collect and analyze corrosion control data via hand held data loggers
- Perform maintenance tasks such as locating and repairing CP cable breaks, troubleshooting and repairing test stations, rectifiers, RMUs (remote monitoring units), and bonds, and commissioning or adjusting CP systems to ensure properly balanced application of CP.
- Assure compliance with all regulations and regulatory inspections.
- Perform CP interference testing
- Analyze and communicate CP data to the appropriate corrosion specialists and process leaders
- Complete all required training
- Perform all tasks in a safe and environmentally conscious manner in accordance with all Environmental, Safety, and Regulatory requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- NACE CP I Certification Required
- 2 – 7 years of experience in the corrosion field preferred
- Knowledge of specifications, standards, and acceptable construction practices
- OSHA 10-hr Construction Safety Certification preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible Schedule
Volkert’s greatest resource is its people. As an employee-owned company, our goal is for all of our associates to enjoy a sense of security and well-being. Our benefits package is comprehensive and competitive, focusing on health, wellness, savings, and retirement. Volkert offers an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) Plan, 401(K), Flexible Spending Plan, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Group Health Insurance, Optional Benefits include Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Life Insurance in addition to paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. Email Resume and additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: NACE Certified Cathodic Protection I (CP) Inspector — Collinsville, IL.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.