Structural Group Manager
Volkert, Inc. is seeking candidates for a Structural Group Manager for its Franklin, TN office. Must be dependable with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet deadlines and provide high quality work.
- Manage bridge projects to meet financial and technical requirements.
- Prepare or check structural calculations and details of structural elements for various materials, predominantly steel and concrete.
- Review drawings and documents and prepare technical clarifications.
- Oversee and guide designers and drafters to prepare structural designs and/or drawings.
- Coordinate with other disciplines such as roadway, drainage, and civil engineering.
- Assist in business development efforts.
- S. or M.S. in Civil engineering from ABET accredited engineering program.
- Licensed P.E.
- 10+ years’ experience in bridge design and rehabilitation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Recent experience in steel and/or concrete bridge design using AASHTO LRFD standards
- Must have the ability to immediately work in the United States on a full time permanent basis.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. Email Resume and additional information to email@example.com with the subject line: Structural Group Manager — Franklin, TN.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.