Volkert is seeking a Transportation Engineer in our Orlando office.
1 person – 3-5 years
The ideal candidate must have a willingness to perform a variety of civil engineering tasks supporting various project managers as required. Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Horizontal and vertical alignments
- Utility and stormwater layout
- Streetscape and roadway improvements
- Multimodal design
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Have a BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the field of Civil Engineering
- EIT certification
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or MicroStation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Detail-oriented with an ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
APPLY FOR THE POSITION: Salary is commensurate with experience. All resumes received will be held in confidence. Email Resume and salary requirements to HR@Volkert.com with the subject line: Transportation Engineer — Orlando, FL.
Volkert, Inc is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.