You need to check out Volkert
The founders of the company built a strong framework around quality work, honest value, and client service. And the new generation of leaders and employees have taken it to a whole new level. If you want to work for a top engineering firm and not get lost in the shuffle, review our openings and apply today!
Talent Acquisition Manager
What is our culture?
To envision working for a company, you need to hear from the people who work there. Watch this brief video to see what life at Volkert is really like.Current Openings
What about benefits?
As an employee-owned company, all of our associates enjoy a sense of security and well-being. In addition to a competitive salary, our general benefits package for full-time employees is comprehensive, focusing on health, wellness, savings, and retirement.Current Openings
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – Employees are 100% vested after six years
- 401(k) – Employee and employer match contributions to retirement savings
- Life Insurance – Provided by the company
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance – Provided by the company
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability – Provided by the company
- Group Health Insurance – Discounted rates through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama with pre-tax premiums
- Health Savings Account – Pre-tax savings account for health expenses with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Plan – Pre-tax savings for health and child care expenses
- Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life Insurance, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- Wellness Program – Provided at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program – Provided at no cost to the employee
- Tobacco-Free Premium Discount
We actively encourage employees to enhance their professional profiles through continued education, additional certifications, and professional registrations.
In a given year, Volkert employees participate in hundreds of classes totaling thousands of hours of training, both internal and external. These classes add new skill sets, confer new credentials, and fulfill professional requirements. Our professionals are also encouraged to expand their registrations and licenses into the many states and regions that we serve. For employees who pursue career development, our corporate structure offers clear paths of opportunity to everyone from engineering interns to project managers and beyond.